GLP Advisor required ASAP!
My client is looking for an experienced GLP advisor to join their expanding Quality Assurance team on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
If you are looking to be part of a well known organisation in the pharmaceutical industry where they are renowned for looking after their staff, this may be the perfect position for you.
The main accountabilities of the Advisor are:
-To act as a contact for Quality Assurance GLP enquiries and to advise staff of the specific regulatory requirements as appropriate (recommending suitable solutions where necessary).
-To conduct timely and effective Study Inspections according to company Standard Operating Procedures and to promptly report findings to the Study Director/ Principal Investigator and Management.
-To investigate deviations from Plans or SOPs (including the review of any corrective and preventative actions required) and to advise scientific staff and Management accordingly.
-To conduct accurate and timely audits of the draft Reports according to company Standard Operating Procedures and to promptly report findings to the Study Director/ Principal Investigator/ System Manager and Management.
-To resolve, with study staff as necessary, apparent inaccuracies and irregularities, arising out of observations made during inspection/ audit.
-To maintain an alert and enquiring attitude to Study Conduct and Study Reports with the object of making recommendation for improvement or extension of company SOPs.
-To write and/ or test out proposed and modified QA SOPs with the object of assessing effectiveness and practicality.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a GLP setting, having previously carried out GLP audits.
Please send a word copy of your CV to email@example.com or give Reena Patel a call on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist
- Account Director, Healthcare PR, London
- Life Science Research Executive - London
- Production Planner - Cosmetic - Brand New Position
- Laboratory Supervisor - Leader Company in Injectables