Biomedical Scientist 2 - Haematology
This position is based within a prestigious laboratory in the heart of Central London.
This particular opportunity is for a Biomedical Scientist 2 - Haematology to join their laboratory department.
The successful applicant will be a proven Biomedical Scientist, who will possess a wealth of knowledge and experience within a haematology laboratory.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc Biomedical Science or equivalent
- HPC Registered - This is a mandatory requirement
- Member if the Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Evidence of continual personal development
- Extensive experience working within a Haematology Lab is essential, this is a Senior Position.
- Up to date Clinical Haematology knowledge
- Up to date technical skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor