Head of Boarding / Independent College / 40k - 50k
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic International College in Cambridgeshire who are looking for a new Head of Welfare and Boarding due to the retirement of the current post holder.
This is a senior position within the organisation and you would be a part of the senior leadership team for both the main site and the performing arts college as well.
This is a position for an exceptional boarding leader with experience motivating both staff and students, who would like to join an international education environment.
This role would see you having full operational oversight on a day-to-day basis for the welfare and boarding provision in the Colleges, across 5 boarding houses accommodating up to 300 students each.
You will have a major input into the strategic direction of the boarding element of the Colleges.
In addition you will be the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
The college is part of a larger visionary educational group as well with three other schools, with a focus on building international learning environments.
This an opportunity to become a part of a fantastic organisation that will allow to grow and develop your career further in a forward thinking environment.
If you are interested in this position please get in touch with me Ionut Rus, on 0207 940 2749 or via email, I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium