Senior Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement - FinTech
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new step?
Do you have experience creating content and sales development tools?
Do you have experience creating a range of Marketing materials for sales teams to use?
Do you have extensive experience working for a Big Data or Analytics or Risk or Banking Fintech business?
Do you want to work for a leading Solutions software company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global Software Solutions business looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement to their Solution Marketing team.
This role will act as a consultancy lead for the Solutions Marketing Team, this role will focus on creating the core kit of selling and marketing materials for Big data, Analytic or Fintech software solutions, working with senior stakeholders and subject-matter experts in Sales, Product, and Marketing to define solution sales plays, create core sales enablement assets, and support and create marketing content to support demand generation efforts.
The company is a market leader the FinTech space, they are the number 1 provider of Analytical, Cyber Security, Risk & Marketing solutions to the Banking Industry.
They are currently helping businesses in 80+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
The company's ground breaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behaviour has transformed entire industries.
As part of the Marketing Solutions Business Unit, this role is responsible for managing the overall set of repeatable solutions in process, working to prioritize and align resources to launch new solutions and drive demand.
This individual will work with others in marketing to help drive a rigorous approach to solution market opportunity, readiness and definition This individual will also create solution collateral, such as leave-behinds, website content and sales presentations.
Sales Enablement responsibilities include the creation of sales playbooks, which “teach” the sales team about the market business problems, target audience motivators and drivers, sales strategies, objection handling, and other critical components of successful sales efforts.
In addition to being a strong writer and content creator, the successful candidate should have customer-facing experience, preferably in a sales or marketing role in a software company, and have experience supporting sales teams in the selling process, or selling directly themselves.
This role focuses on understanding our prospects' marketing and customer experience objectives, tailoring solutions that suit their needs(creating sales toolkits), all while leverage the company's intellectual property, expertise and world class analytic and decision management solutions.
This role is based in London but requires travel to key events as and when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the design and implementation of processes by which to prescribe market sizing, addressable market, customer requirements, competitive positioning etc.
- Help drive and execute win/loss analysis on solution sales, communicating critical takeaways and learnings to other stakeholders, such as product/solution management.
- Conducts their own primary and secondary research to supplement the Sales, PTO and other internal views on market opportunity, priorities and industry (ies) pain points.
- Leverages, enhances and extends core product content and enablement tools generated by product marketing.
- Accountable for supporting sales enablement.
Partners with Integrated Marketing leads on regular sales enablement initiatives for newly expanded sales team.
- Creates the core kit of sales enablement material for major training initiatives, such as Sales Playbooks, Sales Playbook Trainings, Quizzes.
- Major part of the role will be the development and delivery of 5-6 solution playbooks per year, aligning to the plays outlined by the LOB leadership team and solution marketer(s).
Title: Senior Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
Salary: £50k - £80k
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Software industry solution marketing and operations experience, including experience working independently to define programs and priorities.
- Knowledge of analytics, enterprise software and decision management technologies.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing relationships with disparate groups and creating working teams for key initiatives, working across functions to deliver programs and initiatives on-time and on-budget.
- Hands-on work style, coupled with highly effective project management, time management and results-orientation skills.
- Highly collaborative - able to work well with other marketing and cross-functional leaders to achieve goals.
- Able to create content without the need to outsource.
- Analytical, data-driven decision-style with a strong grasp of MS Office applications.
- Experience in customer-facing roles is desired.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications.
MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing or Business Management a plus.
* Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts.
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service.
We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Product Manager, Digital TV / TV On-Demand Products
- Product Manager, TV Set-Top Box and Digital App
- Propositions Manager - Telco
- Marketing Manager, on /offline acquisition marketing
- Senior Product Development Manager – Consumer Mobile Services
- Consumer Research & Insight Manager - Gaming
- Senior Research Manager
- Data Driven CRM Strategist / CRM Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Research Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Account Manager
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Data Strategy Director
- Analyst – Pricing, Promotions & Ranging