Acoustic CAD Technician
Acoustic CAD Technician
Our client is a specialist company that works with noise & vibration control products for a whole range of industries.
They have been a major contender in the sector for over 20 years and are still going strong with their products ranging from anti-vibration control products, acoustic panelling and sound proofing and even all weather louvres.
This company can give you the chance to specialise your skill set within the acoustic field and develop a whole new range of experiences to progress your career.
The company is constantly growing in both staff and in terms of work meaning that they have a need for another CAD technician to help undertake the huge demand currently coming their way.
However this doesn't mean you will be under constant pressure as the company prides itself on taking a more comfortable environment for its employees to ensure a good working environment for you to develop.
For this position you must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a CAD Technician.
Ideal background will be with either Acoustic Products or in the Construction industry.
If you are looking for personal development in the sector of CAD design then please do not hesitate to get in touch via:
0207 940 2105
Or by sending your CV as an MS WORD document via email to:
Key Words: CAD, Computer Aided Design, Technician, Engineer, Acoustic, Noise, Vibration, Louvre, Construction, sound, sound proof, noise control, vibration control
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Maths in a Good Community School, East Sussex
- SCRA - Fast Development - France
- Service Manager - Elderly Services - Interviews ASAP
- Registered Manager – ABI - Interviewing Next Week
- SCRA - Fast Development - Spain
- SCRA - Fast Development - Turkey
- QC Leader-Leading Manufacturing Organisation Pharma
- Computer Science Teacher – Great Place to Work
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- SCRA/CRA II – Istanbul – Field Based
- Sales Rep. for a market leading agricultural company
- Technical Regulatory officer - Biocide Pesticide
- Responsable Homologation – MFSC - Toulouse
- OPENING! Drug Product Engineer, DSP - Switzerland
- Chef de projet santé Junior_Start your Career !
- Qualified Social Worker: Adoption
- Freelance Global Modeller Required !
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Competitive Salary
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- QSW - LAC Team - Beautiful Island Location