Staff Nurse - Cath Labs
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Staff Nurse - Cath Labs to join their team of staff in their thriving Angiography department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, with NMC registration
- Some experience within a Cath lab or interventional cardiology/radiology environment
- Competent in Life support (ILS/BLS)
- Understanding of ECG Interpretation and recording is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry