QA Automation Engineer - Mid-Level
I have an excellent opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer with a growing software house in Dublin.
They are seeking a mid - level QA Automation Engineer to work closely with a team of developers and take ownership of the QA Automation framework for their mobile and web based applications.
This role offers you the opportunity to have a lot of control and influence over the tools / frameworks and processes used for automation.
This role is ideal for a highly technical QA Automation Engineer with strong coding skills.
If this sounds like you then get in touch for more info
- Computer Science Degree
- At least 2 years in a QA Automation role
- Strong programming skills with one of - Python, Java, Ruby
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Mobile application testing would be an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus - up to 10%
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by sending your CV via the link, or call 015253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)
- Java Developer
- SharePoint / .Net Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist
- Android Developer
- Java Developer