Surgical Services Manager
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Surgical Services Manager to join their team of staff within the Theatres department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, with current NMC registration or Registered Theatre Practitioner
- Previous managerial experience and several years' experience of nursing at a senior level
- Completion of relevant leadership/mentorship course
- First line management course
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Budgetary and resource management skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes