Chef De Partie - Incredible opportunity
Chef De Partie - South West London
Salary: £ 20,000 (plus bonuses)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed Chef De Partie with a high-end background to join this celebrated company at their stunning property in South West London.
This company is a prestigious events venue situated in a scenic location, boasting beautiful architecture and a multitude of elegant function rooms and garden areas - it really is a sight to behold.
This company holds many corporate and private events for which they provide a well-crafted, seasonal ‘a la Carte' Menu and Lounge Menu, made to order, from fresh premium ingredients.
This is a varied role with lots of progression opportunities.
As the Chef De Partie you will:
-Work with the Head and Sous to deliver a range of services which, apart from the 'a la Carte' and lounge menus, can include breakfast buffet service to dinner on the terrace to afternoon tea, depending on the event.
- Aim to exceed the expectations of all guests whilst ensuring hygiene and safety standards are maintained throughout service
- Assist with any training of the Commis where necessary to ensure they maintain their excellent standards at both low and high volumes
You are the ideal Chef De Partie if you:
- Have excellent cooking abilities and experience of producing fresh, high quality dishes
- Are ambitious and willing to learn and develop yourself
- Are committed to the industry
- Have a Food Hygiene qualification (preferable)
- Can work with high volume (150 - 200+)
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company who reward their Chefs with an excellent pay package, bonuses and a clear progression path.
(All meals and uniform supplied.)
To be considered for this opportunity please click ‘Apply' to forward your CV or contact Hannah at 2MES on 01329565076 /
- Rate: £20000.00 per annum + DOE (plus bonuses)
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-28 19:00:38 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Policy and Strategy Co-ordinator
- Senior Policy Officer
- Sales Representative
- Roadside & Recovery Technicians
- Security Personnel
- Planner / Scheduler
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Strategic Project Manager
- Client Success Manager
- Office Administrator