RA MGER - Leading Devices - Grow your Potential - Sweden
My client, a leading medical device company with more than 20 000 employees worldwide and activities in more than 90 countries, are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team in Sweden.
Being in charge of ensuring the compliance of all the Post-Market activities across the Nordic region, you will join a company that puts a lot of efforts in developping its employees' potential, and will grow your expertise in order to seize new challenges as you evolve within the structure.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to bring in your strong knowledge in Regulatory Affairs, being sure that you will leave your mark on the organization and the region, and share your expertise with the rest of the European RAQA Team.
Your missions will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all PMS activities meet vigilence requirements (according to the MD Directive) in relations to customer complains, product hold and field actions
- Liaison with the European RAQA team and manufacturing sites
- Interacting efficiently with the Nordic competent authorities
- Being a member of the compliance commitee
- Maintaining RAQA KPIs and monitoring tools
- Ensuring continual compliance with ISO9001 standard
The Ideale Candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience with Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices
- Fierce Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 9001 standards
- Strong experience of interacting with Regulatory Authorities/Notified Bodies
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language (especially Swedish or Danish) + English
Call me now, Remi Gourmel at NonStop Recruitment for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 203 519 1775, please send your CV in Word format.
OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance for the Medical Device industry: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teacher - Immediate interviews - Oct start
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Chemistry specialist – High performing school – Outer London
- Safeguarding Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Analytical Chemist / Test method validation - Swiss medTEch
- 2 x Field Service Engineers - Switzerland - IVD
- Locality Position - NW London - Rotational post
- Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
- Spreek je Nederlands? QA needs you!
- Research and Development - Organic Synthesis
- Building Surveyor - Important Government role - Tight deadline!
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- Product Stewardship Specialist - Wide Regulatory Skill-Set
- Agrochemical/Biocide Product Development Teamleader + RA
- Medical Information- Build your career! - Bulgaria
- Medical Director ONC- Flexibility Germany
- Build a Pharmacovigilance team - Frankfurt
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate