Leather Specialist, Close-Knit Team Environment, Frankfurt
Leather Specialist, Close-Knit Team Environment, Montpellier
I currently have an opportunity with a company that are a specialist developer and manufacturer of leather chemicals.
They are an international company but with a close-knit team environment, with around about 10 employees who have regular contact and work together across R&D, Sales and Technical Service, meaning that people feel a lot more included and they have a very good atmosphere in their offices and laboratory.
Working on the wet-end, you will be maintaining a close relationship with the R&D team to get samples for customers and develop custom-formulations for tanneries and leather manufacturers, which will require some hands-on work applying and testing the chemicals, giving you the chance to maintain and develop your technical expertise.
- Advising R&D team on required formulations
- Testing of chemicals and preparation of leather samples for client visits
- Regular travel to tanneries and leather manufacturers
- Providing technical service of both existing and new customers
- 5+ years experience in Technical Service
- Knowledge of wet-end chemicals for leather dying, soaking or tanning
- Fluent German and a good level of English
- Formulations experience preferred but not essential
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or other vacancies we have send an up-to-date Microsoft Word copy of your CV to Arthur Mills on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on +33 18 271 4412.
Leather / Leather Chemicals / Formulation / Technical Service / France / Leather Technician / Tannery / Tanning / Dying / English / Frankfurt / Stuttgart / Wet-End / German / Soaking / Fatliquours / Leder / Lederchemikalien / Formulierung / Technischer Service / Frankreich / Leder-Techniker / Gerberei / Sonnen / Sterbende / Englisch / Wet-End / Deutsch / Einweichen / Fettungsmittel
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career
- Supervising Social Worker Required for IFA
- Want to be a technical expert in medical devices?