HR Project Manager, £55K, London, Perm, Professional Service
HR Project Manager, £55K, London, Perm, Professional Services
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Are you an experienced generalist HR Professional?
Have you lead on a variety of HR projects, from transformation to capability review?
Are you looking to make your mark on a globally recognised professional services organisation?
If the answer is yes Williams Kent want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an internationally renowned media firm; the position is responsible for the proactive management of project across a range of clients.
, Undertaking a range of HR projects e.g.
complex ER cases, change projects, salary review.
, Contributing and leading on specific areas of HR work.
, Travel to client locations across England as required.
, Key focus on the delivery of a customer focused first class service;
, Working with senior stake holders and high calibre staff pool
, Design, delivery and management of the full project lifecycle.
, Manage workload, handle constantly changing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
, Previous NHS experience or experience working within a unionised environment.
, Up-to-date and detailed knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and best HR practice with ability to produce innovative and practical solutions;
, An excellent knowledge of a broad range of ER issues with the ability to interpret policy.
, Experience of development and delivery of training programmes.
, Ability to diagnose, develop and deliver effective HR interventions.
, Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, with ability to establish professional credibility.
, Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
, Hold a CIPD (or equivalent) qualification/degree level qualification;
, Good range of IT skills, including Microsoft® Outlook™, Word™ and Excel™.
If this description sounds like it fits your profile, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst