EL/PL/OL Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
Our Client is a part of a Global firm who are listed on the Stock Exchange.
They have a number of Business operations with offices in various countries.
Their Legal arm provide specialised Legal Advice to Personal Injury Clients.
They are seeking to appoint an experienced EL/PL/OL Litigator to assist their Personal Injury practice.
You will be required to conduct a caseload of pre and post-issue claims comprising primarily of EL/PL/OL cases which either did not commence within the Low Value PI Claims Protocols, or which have otherwise exited those Protocols.
You will be required to review and risk assess all claims before issuing proceedings and thereafter proactively manage the clients case until a successful conclusion.
To be considered for this role you will need at least 5 years plus experience of running your own personal injury caseload (self-supporting) and working to deadline.
You will will have a detailed knowledge of the CPR, relevant Protocols and case law relating to the conduct of PI claims
The firm are offering a friendly working environment with a competitive salary in the region of £23,000 to £30,000 for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
The firm pride itself on the number of employee benefits that it offers to its employees.
If you would like more information then please contact Matthew Leach at 5 Legal on 01257 429688 or send your cv .
Please contact us to discuss other similar opportunities as not all our roles are advertised.
5 Legal - North West Legal Recruitment - By Lawyers for Lawyers
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities
More Jobs from 5 Legal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Personal Injury Solicitor / Litigator
- Legal Counsel
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Global Business
- Family Law Solicitor - Divorce, Ancillary Relief & Financial
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Expansive Role
- Immigration Paralegal - Potential Training Contract - Lancs
- EL/PL/OL Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- RTA Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- Family Law Secretary - Cheshire
- Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
- Conveyancer - East Lancashire - up to £32,000
- Residential Conveyancer - Central Manchester
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Central Manchester
- Private Client Solicitor - Cheshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire - 5 years PQE+
- Commercial Property Solicitors - Cheshire and Staffordshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Head of Department - East Lancashire
- Residential Conveyancer - Case Manager - Training Contract
- Head of Conveyancing - Central Manchester - Circa £35K