Business Development Manager
Do you have a passion for sales, a drive to meet targets and the ability to exceed expectations? Proven experience working in the marine sector or with luxury goods? Are you looking for an exciting home based positon that will allow you to travel extensively? If so, Nancarrows Partnerships and recruiting and we want to hear from you!
Nancarrows Partnerships is a young and fast growing company with significant career potential for the right person.
Our team is small and full of enthusiasm.
We wish to work with positive, hardworking people who will contribute to both our success as a team as well as the collaborative culture we maintain.
Due to continued success and growth, we now have an opportunity available for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team on a part time basis.
Our team are all based from home and frequently travel to meetings, events and conferences.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Business Development Manager, you will forge a path into aspects of the marine industry as part of our company growth strategy.
Working from both current contact lists and generating new contacts, converting these into sales streams for our company.
You will also be responsible for:
- Attend events to build networks
- Develop relations with members of key industry bodies
- Work with the Nancarrow Partnerships team to send out marketing and sales communications to potential customers.
- Arrange and carry out meetings with potential clients.
- Negotiate and close contracts.
- Utilise a current database of contacts to generate leads.
- Participation in team meetings and events
- Other tasks as identified as appropriate
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Business Development Manager, would be a good team player with great communication skills and ability to solve problems and provide support when needed.
This role is ideal for an experienced and tenacious new business development expert, who is already familiar with the marine and luxury travel sector.
As a minimum standard you must:
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven results
- Be able to meet sales targets
- Possess excellent communication skills, face to face, on the phone and in writing.
Rewards & Benefits
Nancarrow Partnerships propose a trial period for both parties for the first 3 months.
During which time the Business Development Manager would act as a part time contractor on behalf of Nancarrow Partnerships.
Base: £1kpm for 3 months initial with review at the end of the 3 months.
Resources: mobile phone
Commission: 6% of total value for any contract above £5,000.
A set amount of £100 for any contract below £5,000.
Estimated achievable commission within the first 6 months is £12k to increase in the following months as our exposure in the industry increases.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Business Development Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Mortgage Advisor
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Contact Centre Agent – Brazilian Portuguese Speaking
- Events Coordinator
- Head of Sales – Automotive
- Mortgage Broker - £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author