Travel Marketing Manager - Berkshire
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager seeking a career change into the travel industry? Perhaps you are already within the travel sector seeking a career progression? A leading luxury travel company based in Hungerford require a Travel Marketing Manager to manage and coordinate tactical marketing activity for all travel brands within a marketing team.
TRAVEL MARKETING MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
, Manage content and marketing calendar ensuring deadlines and copy dates are met
, Create, source and publish quick turnaround content & imagery, monitor and report on impact.
, This is defined as website content, digital journal posts, product updates, email content and social posts, client feedback, journalist feedback and quotes, familiarisation trips and occasional video content.
, Manage, create and coordinate magazine/brochure content production and distribution and liaising with external design and copywriter to achieve final production
, Create and distribute press releases and product updates to external channels, including agency, journalists & bloggers
, Coordinate hospitality and client events, against pre agreed budget and timing.
, Source manage and transfer marketing collateral to agreed timelines with external providers
, Coordinate with external support marketing agencies including digital, design, hosting and content
, Creative idea generation and implementation for on-brand initiatives, campaigns and collateral
, General admin support for group marketing function
, Ad-hoc assistance with costing special offers and promotion of them through website and social media
TRAVEL MARKETING MANAGER SKILLS:
- Affinity for brand positioning and core messaging
- Writing ability for both story-telling and creating brand appropriate marketing copy
- Appreciation of design sensibilities
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Affinity and interest in the travel sector is beneficial but not vital
- Knowledge of PPT, excel, word, in-design, social network platforms, google analytics and their use / value
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic marketer and team player able to use their initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
You will need a flexible, can do attitude.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, skills and knowledge.
Benefits include travel opportunities, private health care and inclusion in the company's profit related bonus scheme.
To apply for the role contact Matt on 0207 347 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply Now' and follow the instructions to apply online
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Product & Marketing Manager Leicester
- Commercial Sales Coordinator
- Personal Travel Specialist North Staffordshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant South Birmingham
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Temporary Travel Consultant - West Midlands
- Flight Operations Manager - Kent
- Travel Training Officer West Midlands
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AIRLINES
- Ticketing Consultant - Business Travel, Manchester
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Consultant Derby
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Product & Contracts Co-ordinator South Leicestershire
- Travel Administrator - South Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant, Altrincham
- Dutch Speaking IATA Support Executive, Manchester