Customer Relations and Quality Manager
Join us as a Customer Relations & Quality Manager and you will be responsible for supporting the management team in maintaining our quality standards.
This will include:
- assisting Line Managers with the analysis of key performance indicators;
- identifying trend formation and recommending measures for business improvement;
- facilitating quality-related management meetings;
- co-ordinating the results of audit-related activities;
- helping to promote, maintain and coach in the understanding of quality systems and processes
- You will monitor Customer satisfaction results and identify trends and root causes to action in conjunction with Line Managers.
- You will also be responsible for facilitating customer feedback.
- Passion for maintaining high standards is.
- ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels within the business
- have excellent attention to detail
- be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- work on your own initiative
- Able to meet deadlines.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-5
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef