A minimum of 5 years' programming using CAD/CAM software.
Experience of using SolidWORKS, SolidCAM, HyperMILL and VeriCUT in a precision manufacturing
environment would be of benefit.
Proven Experience in producing programs for 5 axis machines, HMC's and VMC's is essential and knowledge of
Hermle, Doosan and Mori Seiki machines would be a benefit.
Experience of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls is essential.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to design and detail fixtures to suit the machines previously
mentioned as well as specifying and ordering cutting tools to suit a range of materials including High grade
Aluminium, Steels, Cast Iron and other exotic materials.
Produce high quality documentation to support their programming work.
The ability to prove out their
programs and parts on the machines until a first off pass off is obtained and the job passed over to production is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Production Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now' button.
*PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews are being held over the next week
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Spring Designer / Technical Estimator
- Systems Manager - Priority ERP System
- Regulatory Engineer - Medtech
- Quality Manager - Medical Devices
- Senior SubContract Buyer - Manufacturing / Aerospace
- Business Development Director / VP - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main