Education Recruitment Consultant
Permanent full-time Recruitment Consultant, Queen's Park, NW London
Trust Education is an independently run recruitment agency that places teachers in nursery, primary, secondary, SEN, and Classroom Assistant positions permanently, long-term andon a day-to-day basis .
We match the best British and overseas teachers to the top state-run schools in London.
We have a very strong team culture with a fun and lively office, and regular social events.
Owing to expansion , we are ideally looking for someone with a recruitment or an education sales background to fill a Recruitment Consultant vacancy.
You can expect to be out several times a month visiting clients and schools.
The ability to build strong relationships, and a warm personality, are important in this role.
The work is fast-paced and shift-based with You must be willing to work 7am -4pm and 9am-6pm with reduced hours during school holidays.
Ideally you will live locally or within reasonable commuting distance.
Our office is served by both Queen's Park tube and Brondesbury Park overground.
We pay a competitive salary with an excellent commission structure and offer comprehensive training and on-going career progression.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Build relationships with all client schools
- Play an active role in teacher and client recruitment and retention
- Make sales and spec calls to existing and prospective clients
- Create and fill placements for daily and long-term supply
- Conduct teacher interviews, registrations and vetting procedures
- Provide support and advice to all teachers
- Maintain up-to-date records on an extensive database
- Be confident in client sales
- Be personable and able to build a good rapport with clients and candidates
- Be motivated and committed
- Possess excellent communication skills
The start date for this role is on or around 22nd August.
Interviews are being held immediately and/or as soon as possible.
Email Geri Walker your CV now to apply.
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5