Regulatory Compliance - Major FMCG - Surrey
My client is an international FMCG company and is currently looking for an Artwork Compliance Coordinator for a fantastic opportunity based South West of London on a 12 month contract.
The recent acquisition of a European company has opened up an exciting and rewarding opportunity for someone with labelling compliance experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career in regulatory affairs with an international company that will provide on the job training for the right candidate.
This is a chance to work on the integration of the newly acquired business in order to ensure that labelling artwork is aligned with internal policies and complies with external regulatory bodies while continually learning from international compliance experts.
In addition, you will be coordinating with both R&D and marketing teams and gaining a wide range of experience.
The successful candidate for this varied role will have experience working with Safety Data Sheet compliance and CLP/GHS labelling compliance.
Must have the ability to communicate technical information to diverse audiences and the capacity to add real value to the company.
Preferred candidates will come from the chemical background, but individuals from the pharmaceuticals sector will be considered.
If you want advance personally and develop professionally with a market leading company with a strong heritage and ethical values, please send you CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call me on (+44) 020 7940 2105 or message me though
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA