Support Worker - Interview 5th of August
Support Worker - Start ASAP
You'll be working with adults who have and you will really get to make an impact on your service users.
This position is based in a Residential Home
Salary: 7pph - 9pph
You will be working in a close knit team with an organisation where there is lots of scope for progression.
As you stay committed to the organisation, a pay increase is involved too.
You'll be rewarded as you learn and progress through this registered charity.
This organisation ensures that their standard of care stays high and the children are looked after to the highest standard of care.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa Gnanendran on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised care recruitment companies.
We are proud members of the APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social care industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German