Personal Injury Solicitor - 5 years PQE+ - East Lancashire
Our Client is a forward thinking and ambitious high street practice based in East Lancashire who specialise in Personal Injury.
They have plans to expand their firm and open new offices in the region.
They are looking to add to their team by recruiting an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor.
You will assist the practice by handling a caseload of Personal Injury matters.
You will handle RTA, EL, PL and OL files from inception to conclusion.
You will also handle a large number of holiday sickness cases.
You will be given the responsibility of growing a team over time to assist in handling a growing caseload of personal injury matters.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified and have at least 5 years PQE plus.
You will be a talented and strategic litigator who can confidently handle their own caseload without assistance.
You will have detailed knowledge of the CPR, relevant protocols and case law and have strong client care skills.
You must have experience of handling a varied personal injury caseload including RTA, EL, PL, and OL matters.
You do not need to have experience of handling holiday sickness claims as full training will be given.
You will ideally be able to handle the COLP/COFA roles too.
You will have strong management skills as you will be required to manage and train further fee earners over time as the department grows.
The firm are offering a flexible and friendly working environment with a competitive salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
The firm also offer a competitive bonus structure based on performance.
If you would like more information then please contact Matthew Leach at 5 Legal on 01257 429688 or send your cv .
Please contact us to discuss other similar opportunities as not all our roles are advertised.
5 Legal - North West Legal Recruitment - By Lawyers for Lawyers
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities
More Jobs from 5 Legal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Personal Injury Solicitor / Litigator
- Legal Counsel
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Global Business
- Family Law Solicitor - Divorce, Ancillary Relief & Financial
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Expansive Role
- Immigration Paralegal - Potential Training Contract - Lancs
- EL/PL/OL Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- RTA Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- Family Law Secretary - Cheshire
- Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
- Conveyancer - East Lancashire - up to £32,000
- Residential Conveyancer - Central Manchester
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Central Manchester
- Private Client Solicitor - Cheshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire - 5 years PQE+
- Commercial Property Solicitors - Cheshire and Staffordshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Head of Department - East Lancashire
- Residential Conveyancer - Case Manager - Training Contract
- Head of Conveyancing - Central Manchester - Circa £35K