Product Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Senior Product Managers – Automotive Aftermarket
We need several Product Managers at all levels with automotive aftermarket experience…
Our client is growing…We have several exciting, newly appointed product management vacancies to achieve specific commercial objectives and technical product activities for several core product groups.
We are keen to speak with Product Managers at levels from junior people looking for the next step, right through to senior product and Category Managers operating at senior management levels within theaftermarket.
Salary circa: £30-50K + Pension + Excellent career advancement
Ideal Locations: Midlands & South (Home Counties)
Luton, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Leighton buzzard, Aylesbury, Bedford, Milton Keynes,
Nuneaton, Hinkley, Coventry, South Birmingham, Tamworth, Leicester
Great company and it’s privately owned:
Our Client is one of the automotive aftermarket’s leading suppliers of OE quality auto parts.
With over 20 years of experience within the industry, the Company has been recognized nationally and internationally for their strong export activities to major automotive distributors in excess of 40 countries worldwide (and growing).
Through steady growth and a burning ambition to continue expansion, the business is looking to recruit several key Product Manager’s to cater for the massive commercial opportunities open to them in the current market.
So in short if you’re a Junior PM we want to hear from you.
If you are a Product Manager we want to hear from you and if you’re a Senior Category Manager at the top of your game we want to hear from you.
The company offer an entrepreneurial platform to display your skills and potential along with the opportunity to get close to the decision making process and see the fruits of your efforts.
If your key drivers are career progression along with the autonomy to influence the commercial offering to the market then this is definitely the place for you.
In addition to your aftermarket knowledge and expertise our client needs to see:
- Your strong analytical skills with a keen eye for pattern spotting and precise detail.
- Your ability to champion a product group and be the go to person for your portfolio within the business.
- Dedication and burning passion to be the product expert and influence product developments.
- Drive and determination to be the industry number 1 and 1st to market.
- Evaluate competitor activities, reviewing impact on your product group.
- Lead technical evaluation and product specification in relation to engineering and design capabilities that influence buying decisions by distributors and repairers.
- Take responsibility for the commercial development of your product group to ensure the business case meets and exceeds the company, customer and users expectations.
- Be customer accessible and communicate with customers to install confidence in the product group.
- Constantly review and improve your knowledge on your product groups.
- Interact and communicate effectively with inter-company teams and supply chain.
- Maintain price and margin files to maximise the revenue and profitability for your product group.
- Dedicated and hungry for success continually pushing boundaries to establish the company as best value within the product groups within which they operate.
- A high level of proficiency using IT, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Your passion for delivering excellent results through Product Management activities.
- A positive “can-do” attitude with the ambition and drive to buy into the company’s determination to grow and move forward.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier in the global automotive aftermarket. To join this rapidly growing, well established international company then send your CV today to Glen Shepherd atGlen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Glen and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
- Start: 31/07/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Salary circa: £30-50K + Pension + Great career
- Location: Hinckley,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- Contact: Glen Shepherd
- Tel: 01384 485274
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2378m
- Posted: 2016-07-31 04:00:41 -
- View all Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
More Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- C# Developer / Software Engineer
- Automotive Technical Parts Demonstrator
- Assistant Product & Brand Manager
- Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer – Automotive Technician
- Bodyshop Technical Sales Demonstrator / Bodyshop Engineer
- Office Manager - German Language
- Mechanical Engineer – Automotive
- Laboratory Supervisor - Automotive
- UK Sales Director- Automotive Aftermarket Parts
- Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Regional Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket
- Parts Advisor / Internal Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager - France
- Business Development Manager - Germany
- Office Manager - German Speaking
- Area Sales Representative- Industrial/ Automotive
- Area Sales Representative- Tools/ Machinery Supplier
- Commercial Director
- Regional Sales & Operations Manager
- Powertrain / Future Technologies Development Engineer