Senior Planner - Leeds - Top Tier Contractor
A top contractor based in Leeds has rare opportunity to join their growing team as a Senior Project planner.
This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and client demands which require a Senior Planner capable of leading tenders on circa £50M schemes.
This will provide you with great career prospects and the opportunity to embed yourself into one of the leading construction teams in the UK.
As the successful Senior Planner you will take sole responsibility for the front-end tender planning on schemes ranging in the value of £40M +.
You will require a track record of working on leading projects and frameworks, and should have worked across various forms of contract including JCT and NEC.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
- Over 10 years' experience as a Project Planner
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- NEC Contract experience preferable
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£65000 - £70000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site based work
- Exceptional remuneration
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Jack Whelan on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to J.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
More Jobs from Project Resource Ltd
- Project Planner
- Senior Project Planner - Highways - Crewe
- Estimator / Senior Estimator
- Senior Planner
- Contracts Manager - East Midlands
- Senior Planner
- Planner - Rail - Derby
- Technical Bid Writer - Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager roles
- Estimator - Civil Engineering - Worcestershire
- Agent/P6 Planner
- Planning Engineer / Site Agent - Suffolk - Civils
- Project Manager
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Agent
- Site Engineer
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Bid Writer