Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join the Surgical ward at our client's large acute hospital site.
The post is based in the greenbelt commuter town of Chertsey, Surrey, close to M25 Junction 11.
This is a full-time role.
Our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity, but rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare with a network of hospitals across the UK, working with many of the South East's eminent consultant surgeons and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This centre of excellence provides outstanding and personalised Acute Surgical and Critical care, supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full valid NMC Registration.
At least two years' experience in a Surgical ward setting, at least one year of which must be UK-based.
To have completed a Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
A relevant post-registration qualification in one aspect of general surgery would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Surgical Ward vacancies click HERE; and for all General Nursing jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£30k - 32k per year
- Location: Chertsey, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS717/05
- Posted: 2016-07-31 06:28:02 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Infection Control Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Practice Development Nurse / Education - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Nurse Practitioners - Register for Future Opportunities
- Locum Staff Nurse Band 6 - Aged & Dementia Care
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Cardiac Transplant Unit
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric ICU Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Band 6 A&E Staff Nurse (Guernsey)
- Band 5 Learning Disabilities Team Leader - Residential (Guernsey)
- Staff Nurse - Day Care Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)