Organisation and Methods Analyst
- assisting the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisational resources
- addressing business and organisational shortcomings with clients
- analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
- Observing current systems at all levels and discussing with staff to clarify bottlenecks.
- directing clients towards more efficient solutions to organisational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analysing flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organisational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate may be required to work on different job-sites and communicate with key employees, managers, ancillary staff and trades people; some travel may be required.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your updated resume (Word version) in confidence with the e-mail subject title as this job position.
*Please do not call.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive an initial brief phone interview.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be entertained.
About Labour Market Pty Ltd - As Recruiters, we spend most of our day talking to people about opportunities - and exploring them from both the perspective of the employer, and the employee.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, then we we look forward to discussing our company, our goals, and our future.
Labour Market Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our website.