IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Our recent expanded client, a leading software firm, is offering a rare opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join their company.
You will be expected to contribute towards a positive working environment by undertaking responsibility for ensuring that all IT within the company is running efficiently.
If you feel that now is the time to take the step up into something more exciting we want to hear from you!
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- A Real Passion for IT
- +12 Months Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Experience with 1st line support with exposure to 2nd line support
- Strong Knowledge of operating systems and associated applications
- Knowledge of supporting software & hardware
- Must be a keen problem solver
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit & Exchange 2010
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Catering Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Admin Assistant
- Junior Network Engineer
- PR Executive
- Administration Support Assistant
- Packaging Assemblers
- Fashion / Retail Assistant
- Event Coordinator
- Delivery Driver
- Food Packer
- Junior Designer
- Business / Management Trainee Sales
- Health & Safety Administrator
- Hotel Night Porter
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Recycling Operative
- Relationship Manager
- Order Pickers
- Grounds Maintenance Operative