Assistant Accountant - North side
Based in Kedron, this large multi-site organisation has recently experienced multiple successes, and due to growth now seek an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a short term basis.
This contract position will offer you the opportunity to develop your skill set within a cohesive team environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- EOM reporting
- General Ledger reconciliation
- AP and AR invoice processing
- Assist finance team with end of month processes
- General administrative tasks including front desk duties
Experience with Dynamics AX or any other large ERP system will be highly regarded
To be considered for this new opportunity, you will:
- Have at least 2-3 years accounts experience
- Be able to liaise with people at all levels
- Poses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a high attention to detail with accurate data entry ability
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn
If you are available to commence immediately and you have the skills required to undertake it, please APPLY NOW or contact Hayley or Alex on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.
*Not quite what you are looking for? Have a look at our website: http://www.people2people.com.au/ to view all our current opportunities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant