Nationwide Placements (UK) is looking for a Youth Worker for our leading and reputed client working for a mainstream and recognised national homeless charity provider!
This role can offer you an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) and incentives!
As Youth Worker your responsibilities include:
- Working during the winter period
- Approaching to the customers and building quick rapport
The right Youth Worker will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work long hours during winter
- Skills to establish good relationships with customers
- Good communication skills
Your CV & Application
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer