people2people is a wildly successful recruitment firm that continues to grow and expand its operations along Australia's East Coast.
With offices in Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane, our internal recruitment strategy is one aimed at identifying staff who can provide a personal and professional recruitment service with integrity.
With the temporary/contracting market continuing to fire on all cylinders, we are now offering an opportunity to join one of the most profitable teams in the Sydney CBD branch.
As the Resourcer and Team Assistant for Accounting & Finance, your role will ensure the candidate experience at people2people is second to none.
Amongst other duties, you will be tasked with:
- Identifying gaps and predicting future needs in the talent pool
- Developing & deploying attraction strategies via traditional, social and digital platforms to secure in-demand candidates
- Interviewing accounting and finance professionals at all levels
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidate base
- Understanding the needs, wants and capabilities of candidates in order to shortlist internally to consultants for live vacancies
Recruitment as a profession is fundamentally a sales role, but we recognise sales is not for everyone.
If you are a graduate who wants their first step into the corporate world and experience continual training and development, then this could be the right opportunity.
Whilst not client facing, we still require the key attributes of any successful consultant; a strong work ethic, tenacity, a high degree of resilience and integrity.
To succeed in this team you will be ambitious, resourceful, quick, passionate and smart.
What's in it for you?
people2people is a collaborative company with a team-focused attitude.
You will be able to learn off industry experts and experience constant professional and personal development.
We offer Friday drinks and annual company events, and additional rewards linked to tenure.
If you have a natural ability for developing strong relationships with people and have a knack for solving problems before they've arisen, then please APPLY NOW
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Executive Assistant
- Manager, Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Procurement Clerk
- Membership Executive
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary
- Property Legal Secretary
- Property Legal Secretary
- Settlements Clerk
- Sales Support Representative
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted