A leading client in the consulting industry is seeking to fill an exciting and HR Advisor role!
As a confident communicator, you will be passionate about employee relations.
This role requires a detail-orientated, highly professional individual, who is calm under pressure, articulate and confident in their ability to deliver.
You will provide a sound and efficient HR service and administration to all customers, working closely with your HR peers.
You will assist with the monthly payroll and undertake project work to evolve HR so that it always adds value to the business.
Naturally, you will be you will be a proactive, organised and creative individual with good knowledge of the HR field.
As a HR Advisor your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- All aspects of HR Administration
- Payroll enquiries
- Training and Development
- Handling Recruitment matters
- Dealings with Employment Law
- Involvement in Project Work
As a HR Advisor you will have:
- Previous experience in a HR role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly and promptly verbally and in writing
- The ability to confidently manage at all levels within the organisation.
- Highly organised, with good planning skills.
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician