Law Clerk - Superannuation & Insurance
This firm is a national law firm, with a strong focus on achieving the right outcome for clients, this firm are renowned for their proactive and determined approach to law, and employees of this firm reflect the values of their clients by striving to achieve the most just outcome.
Located in beautiful CBD offices, the firm operates a dynamic team environment, and rewards hard work and dedication.
This role is an exciting opportunity to continue your law clerk career across the areas of superannuation and insurance law.
Your duties in this role will include but not limited to:
- File and document management
- Run client files to completion
- Liaise with prospective clients
- Support clients through their claim process
- Explain the claims process
- Drafting correspondence and documents
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for the legal profession, but also importantly a willingness to go the extra mile in order to assist clients.
Previous law clerk experience is essential, ideally in superannuation or insurance, and an ability to focus on multiple matters equally to achieve results.
In addition to this, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience as a law clerk/ legal assistant
- Confidence in liaising across all levels
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- A strong team-oriented approach
- Exceptional personal presentation
Do not hesitate! Apply now! Contact Alice Rettie directly on 02 8270 9770, or email her at email@example.com
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!