Nationwide Placements are looking for experienced and hardworking Goods-Inwards Warehouse Operators to join our clients operations across the UK.
In this role you will be managing the receipting of all incoming goods into the bonded warehouse!
These roles will offer the chosen candidates an attractive hourly rate (depending on experience).
As a Goods-Inwards Warehouse Operator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the reception of incoming goods
- Performing inventory control tasks
- Handling picking and packing duties
- Assisting in the performing cycle counts
The right Goods-Inwards Warehouse Operator will have:
- Previous work experience of handing warehouse tasks
- 3+ years of work knowledge
- Strong communication and computer literacy skills
- Physical fitness
- Good accuracy to work
- Ability to handle work pressure
- Good coordination skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary