General Accounts Assistant
General Accounts Assistant (Accounting/Administration)
General Accounts Assistant now wanted for a leading client in the FS industry.
This role is focussed on general ledger work and reconciliations! You can earn a great basic salary (depending on experience) and benefits
Don't delay, apply today!
As a Successful General Accounts Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Handling reconciliation as well as general ledger work
- Handling debits and credits
- Working on other account related issues
The successful Accounts Assistant will hold:
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- General Ledger experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Good IT skills
- Experience with Excel sheets
- Good attention to detail
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service