Nationwide Placements have a great opportunity for a responsible and sincere individual with good customer service skills.
Our client is seeking candidates for the role of Complaints Handler who will play a crucial part in their customer service department.
Complaints Handler duties:
- Working as a complaint supervisor for the clients
- Undertaking responsibilities to meticulously investigate the complaints
- Investigating the documents and conversing with the customers regarding the issue
- Preparing records on relevant matters
- Calculating the repaying amount, if required
The ideal Complaints Handler:
- Unique communication and hearing skills
- Patient attitude towards hearing details
- Work flexibility
- Ability to handle telephonic or face to face conversation
- Meeting the target oriented work
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and administrative skills
- Experience in similar role (not mandatory)
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Catering Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Admin Assistant
- Junior Network Engineer
- PR Executive
- Administration Support Assistant
- Packaging Assemblers
- Fashion / Retail Assistant
- Event Coordinator
- Delivery Driver
- Food Packer
- Junior Designer
- Business / Management Trainee Sales
- Health & Safety Administrator
- Hotel Night Porter
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Recycling Operative
- Relationship Manager
- Order Pickers
- Grounds Maintenance Operative