OPERATIONS MANAGER - Care Homes
£45000 + Car Allowance + Expenses
Eclypse Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join one of the UKs Leading Providers in Health and Social Care.
Covering several of the clients services across the Birmingham and Northampton area, you will continually strive for excellence and have a real 'can-do' attitude.
Management and budgetary experience is a must as you will have responsibility for the overall budgetary control and be advising Home Managers on a daily basis as well as organising staff training and development for any home based staff.
The role of Operations Manager will involve:
- Being a key player in the Senior Management team - deputising for the Regional Manager as and when required and being part fo the Senior Management on-call roster when required.
- Close monitoring of staffing budgets, sickness and absence levels and recruitment.
- Advising and monitoring Home Managers and reporting progress to the Regional Manager
- Ensuring services are running to standards set by the client and CQC
To be considered for this position you MUST be Nurse qualified and have previous managment experience across a number of services.
In return, the client offers a competitive salary of £45000 plus car allowance and expenses.
If you have this experience and are keen for an opportunity to join one of the UKs leading health and social care providers please send an up to date CV to Melissa at Eclypse on mbuckley'eclypserecruitment.co.uk
KEYWORDS: MEDICAL AND NURSING, BIRMINGHAM, NORTHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, MEDICAL AND NURSING
More Jobs from Eclypse Recruitment
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Manager
- Registered General Nurse - £16ph
- Nursing Home Manager
- Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP
- Nurse Qualified Clinic Manager - Cosmetic Clinic
- Medical Reporting Nurse
- Theatre Practitioners
- Scrub Nurse - Ophthalmics
- Home Manager - Open to Non Nursing Managers
- Scrub Nurse / Scrub Practitioner
- Clinical Lead
- RMN - Private Hospital
- Scrub Nurse
- Operating Theatre Deputy Manager
- ODP / Theatre Nurse