A leading UK-based company is looking for a number of hardworking Recycling Operatives to become part of their team.
Our client offers an excellent salary (based on experience) to the successful candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity to work full time and gain experience in an industry that is increasingly gaining global importance.
As a Recycling Operative your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Emptying boxes and bins into collection vehicles
- Ensuring a clean workplace
- Using lifting machinery
- Working on conveyor belt and sorting/removing waste and items
The right Recycling Operative will have:
- Should have previous experience in a similar role
- Should be hardworking and physically fit
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Should have a positive attitude and be ready to take directions from supervisor
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician