Nationwide Placements is seeking a Manufacturing Operative for leading manufacturer with a global footprint!
This role will offer the chosen candidate a healthy base salary (depending on experience),
As Manufacturing Operative your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Shift Team Manager
- Handling product traceability
- Working on quality control
- Undergo various packing activities
- Removal of waste products
The right Manufacturing Operative will have:
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of working in a manufacturing industry
- Good team working skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Warehouse and stock control knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of health and safety measures
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Security Officer
- Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor