Branch Administrator now wanted for leading Estate Agent
Our client is a leading Estate Agent and are now seeking a highly motivated person to join their team as a Branch Administrator.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly organised and efficient individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load.
The ideal Branch Administrator will need to have:
- 50wpm minimum typing skills
- Audio typing skills
- An excellent knowledge of computer packages and software
- An eye for detail
The role will involve:
- Producing property particulars quickly and efficiently
- Learning Company procedures for the production and sending out of standard letters
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customers in the office
- Keeping a tidy and efficient filing system and following all Company procedures in relation to legal regulations etc
- Diary management
- Assisting with administrative duties for all staff in the office including the Branch Manager, Assistant Manager and Sales/lettings Negotiators
- Helping to ensure that the office is presentable and that window displays etc.
are always up to date
- Updating the website on a regular basis
- Dealing with property advertising
- Ensuring that the office is kept stocked with stationery, consumables etc
- Other general administrative duties that may arise
This role will be busy and challenging so a friendly personality and 'will do' attitude are a must.
Hours Mon-Fri 9-6pm (flexibility on working the occasional Saturday would be an advantage)
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers
- Beauty Consultant
- Graduate/Junior Data Entry Analyst
- Trainee Estate Agent - Sales/Lettings
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Mail Sorters
- Vending Machine Operator
- Compliance Assistant / Officer
- Tester (Manual and Web Testing)
- Data Entry Analyst
- Food Packer (Warehouse)
- Cash and Carry shop Assistant
- Part-Time Retail Assistant