Nationwide Placements are looking for a smart and polite Hotel Receptionist to join our successful and market leading client, a high standard hotel chain!!
In this role, you have to provide reception services for guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through to check-out!
You can earn an attractive salary (depending on experience) plus incentives in this role!
As a Hotel Receptionist your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting the guests
- Resolving the queries of the guests
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Handling check in and check outs effectively
- Complying with the security and health and safety legislations when required
- Supporting the other departments
The right Hotel Receptionist will have:
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Positive attitude towards work
- Enthusiastic nature
- Good organisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary