Construction Solicitor - Negotiable - City of London
Our client a Leading Law firm seek a Construction Associate to join their busy team in the City of London.
The role is very diverse and will involve a mix of development and working independently.
As a Construction Associate you will be able to demonstrate a technical understanding and genuine enthusiasm for all aspects of construction law.
You will draft bespoke contracts, make amendments to industry standard forms, working knowledge of the construction, aspects of facility agreements and agreements for lease as well as having a sound commercial understanding of the industry.
You will be 3-5 years PQE and will be working within the real estate team.
In return for your experience the firm will offer an excellent remuneration package to include a negotiable salary.
If you to apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Louise Markendale at Clayton Legal on 01772 259121 for a confidential chat.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Our dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal