Do you enjoy driving and have an active interest in the automotive industry? Are you looking for a fresh and exciting challenge?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Driver to join our team in Canterbury on a full time basis.
Service Driver Responsibilities
- Collect and deliver customer cars
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork
- Adhoc Driver duties
The ideal Service Driver:
- Has a passion to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
- Will have previous experience in a similar role
- Has a full clean driving licence
- Will be of smart appearance
- Demonstrates flexibility to cover for holidays and sickness
Joining the team as a Service Driver, you will be working 40 hours a week.
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team