Regulatory Pharmacist - Cosmetics - South of France
I'm currently working with an Innovative Cosmetics company who are are focused on developing products from only the finest natural and bio ingredients who are now looking for a Regulatory Pharmacist to join there fast growing company on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join a small company who are constantly growing thanks to there extnesive product range that are derived from natural ingredients where you will play a key part of developping the business even further offering you you really career growth and stability.
- You hold a Pharma Doctorate
- Regulatory Experience within Cosmetics and Frgrances
- Additional experience in Toxicology/Risk Assesment
- A professional level of French.
If you want to take the next step in your career, send you CV in an MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 if you have made a previous application through NonStop.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teacher - Immediate interviews - Oct start
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Chemistry specialist – High performing school – Outer London
- Safeguarding Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Analytical Chemist / Test method validation - Swiss medTEch
- 2 x Field Service Engineers - Switzerland - IVD
- Locality Position - NW London - Rotational post
- Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
- Spreek je Nederlands? QA needs you!
- Research and Development - Organic Synthesis
- Building Surveyor - Important Government role - Tight deadline!
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- Product Stewardship Specialist - Wide Regulatory Skill-Set
- Agrochemical/Biocide Product Development Teamleader + RA
- Medical Information- Build your career! - Bulgaria
- Medical Director ONC- Flexibility Germany
- Build a Pharmacovigilance team - Frankfurt
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate