Locum Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
Locum Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Lambeth
Lambeth council is currently looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. Lambeth is committed to staff learning and development and you will receive regular supervision and mandatory training opportunities.
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- 2 years' post qualified
You must have:
- Enhanced, Clear DBS
- UK Driver's License
- Experience working in a fast paced team
- Experienced working in a hospital discharge team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- To carry out assessments of the care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met.
This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
This would be an excellent career step for a social worker looking for a new challenge.
The team offers great support with regular supervision and training.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate of £27.41 per hour
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Emily Game 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire