Senior Social Worker - Adults With Disabilities Team - Cardiff
Senior Social Worker - Adults With Disabilities Team - Cardiff - £26ph
Our client in Cardiff is looking for a senior social worker to join their mental health Team.
The ideal social worker will be registered with the CCW and have experience working with adults with disabilities and olfer adults.
The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social worker, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills.
Benefits of the role as of the Role:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As a Adults With Disabilities Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Making assessments of need and planning appropriate responses.
- Acting under appropriate legislation to safeguard the welfare of adults including providing accommodation and seeking of legal orders.
- Monitoring and supervising clients according to statutory and Departmental requirements.
- Seeking to work in partnership with families to promote, develop and maintain a maximum quality of life.
- Providing information and advice.
- Arranging either directly or by referral the provision of additional services within a structured contractual framework, and monitoring the same.
- Maintaining records of their work as required departmentally.
- Preparing reports for Courts and professional colleagues.
- Attend and present evidence in courts of law, as necessary.
- Identify and appropriately report children and adult safeguarding concerns
As a Adults With Disabilities Social Worker you should have:
- Experience working in a senior social worker post
- Previous experience in older adults/ disabilities team
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
As a Adults With Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be CCW registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social worker knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph