Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Have you considered becoming a Mortgage Advisor? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Commercial Trust Ltd is a growing BTL mortgage brokers.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer and a level of service which we think is second to none and when we work with our customers, we will always ensure to establish your needs, both now and in the future.
Due to our success, pressures of marketplace and consumer demand it became clear that a holistic commercial business was required, and so today the name Commercial Trust encompasses commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages and bridging loans.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a number of Mortgage Advisors to join our team in Norwich.
Mortgage Advisor responsibilities:
In this position, you will be advising customers based on their enquiries regarding Buy-to-let mortgages and recommending the best mortgage to the customer, ensuring the delivery of high standard customer service at all times.
You will also be responsible for:
- Handling often complex queries on a day to day basis.
- Providing high-quality service to both internal/external clients.
- Quickly establishing rapport with internal/external clients and build lasting relationships.
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks.
- Effectively communicating to internal/external clients, with the ability to negotiate with clients to facilitate a resolution (where applicable).
- Meeting targets and objectives as set by the Sales Manager.
- Ensuring you comply with FCA rules & regulations at all times.
The ideal Mortgage Advisor:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess excellent customer service skills.
Previous Buy-to-Let experience is not essential, however if you are not currently CeMAP qualified you must have a willingness to study towards this.
We will support you through a training programme so that you have everything you need to support our customers to the highest standards, this will include helping you to obtain the full CeMAP qualification.
You will also need:
- Strong numerical & written skills
- Good computer skills, including entering data accurately
- The ability to manage workload efficiently
- The ability to explain complex information clearly & simply
- The drive & motivation to meet targets set by the Sales Manager
In return we can offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 DOE with bonus potential of £10,000+ per annum.
Please note this is a full time permanent position, working 40 per week, incorporating the following shifts; 08:00 – 17:00, 09:00 – 18:00 & 11:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday.
Also, one 09:00 – 13:00 Saturday shift will be required during the month.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Advisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team