Adult Disabilities - Team Manager - Reading - £40p/h
Adult Disabilities- Team Manager - Reading - £40p/h
Liquid Personnel is currently working with Reading Borough who is looking for an experienced Team Manager to lead their Adult Disabilities Team which deals largely with Learning Disabilities.
This role will be to improve the current service and therefore significant experience supporting a change of culture is ideal.
The role is initially for 3 months but likely to go on for at least 6-12 months paying £40 per hour.
Benefits of the role…
- Pay of up to £40 per hour
- Very supportive Senior Management
- “My Liquid Rewards” our exclusive discount and rewards scheme
- Must have a proven strategic background with the ability to formulate a strategic vision for the service and to implement it through evidenced project management skills and innovation.
- Have experience supporting a change of culture and improving a service
- To be highly organised, creative, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and take responsibility for own actions.
- Effective time and workload management - ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects under pressure.
- To ensure that the work of the team and resources are regularly reviewed, monitored, evaluated and recorded to ensure a high quality of service.
- Previous experience of managing budget reduction work
- Ability to be clear on expectations of quality services and ensure delivery accordingly.
The team is responsible for...
- Moving people from residential placements into supported living
- Shutting down day services
- Changing transport arrangements for clients
- Managing high risk case loads
- Multi-disciplinary meetings to put proper plans in place for the high risk cases
- Joint working with health - some nursing/health staff in the team
- Safeguarding investigations
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Ward Manager RMN - Locked female transitional - Wolverhampton
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Neurological rehabilitation - NHS -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Elderly Care - South London -
- RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator - West Midlands
- Occupational Therapist - Wheelchair Service - Band 5 - S.London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Elderly Care - Hounslow
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham