Sales & Technical Support Executive
Do you have proven technical knowledge and an active interest in sales and customer service? If so Vortex Distribution LTD are recruiting and we are looking for individuals just like you!
Vortex Distribution Ltd are the largest Hot Tub replacement parts supplier in the UK and also have a growing client list in the immediate connecting European countries with 35% of our business now being export.
We have a continuing ambition to grow and increase our presence throughout Europe.
With this in mind, we are looking to recruit an experienced UK Sales & Technical Support Executive to join our head office team in Bedhampton, Hampshire.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Sales & Technical Support Executive, you will carefully and professionally manage our UK customer base but also be a support when required to the sales team as a whole.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a rapport with our trade network
- Successfully managing and developing customer relationships
- Maintaining a good technical knowledge of the hot tub and spa industry to ensure customer confidence in our services
- On occasion you will be required to attend trade shows
- During our off peak season, you will be required to visit customers to develop further relationships
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Sales & Technical Support Executive should ideally have experience within the Hot Tub and Spa industry or at least have a technical or logical fault finding background.
As we are a seasonal business the summer months, in particularly April through to July can be very full on and sometimes stressful so as our successful candidate, you must be able to rise to this.
Not only must you be a good problem solver but you must also be highly organised and display strong administration skills in order to maintain an excellent level of customer service.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Sales & Technical Support Executive, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £21,000 - £25,000 and a great range of benefits.
There will be some low level training offered within the role and there are numerous people in the company who can assist with your development but as the successful applicant, you must be able to display an ability to learn quickly from the information that is available but also have initiative to research information when you are required to work alone.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Sales & Technical Support Executive, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Mortgage Advisor
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Contact Centre Agent – Brazilian Portuguese Speaking
- Events Coordinator
- Head of Sales – Automotive
- Mortgage Broker - £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author