Payroll & Finance Consultant
Payroll & Finance Consultant: A Payroll & Finance Consultant is required to join the team at a fast growing, young and dynamic company based in London and Johannesburg, providing consultancy and book-keeping services to charities and commercial organisations.
Established in 2005 the Company has grown significantly in the last 2-3 years and are now looking to grow their team in London to allow further expansion.
Full or part-time positions (6-10 days/mth), either PAYE or self-employed are available to suit individual work requirements.
Payroll will be combined with other accounting work (financial & management accountant) for a full time candidate.
For the right person the company will be flexible to ensure a harmonious fit and long term working relationship.
Each member of the UK Payroll & Finance team works across a portfolio of London based clients, with accountability to senior staff at the client as well as the company's account manager.
Payroll & Finance Consultants must be commercially minded, open to learn, innovative in how the service is delivered, and self-motivated in ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Significant relevant Payroll Experience.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Proven abilities in reconciliation and building controls.
- Proven track record of developing key stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of working in a broad finance role and/or Charities is beneficial.
We are looking for commercially minded Payroll & Finance Consultants with a desire to work within an organisation with a social purpose.
Competitive remuneration assured.
Apply now for full details.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Test Analyst Lead
- Test Analyst
- Bakery Operative Assistants
- IT Directors / CTOs / CIOs
- Marketing Communications Manager B2B
- Global Account Manager
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
- HR Administrator
- Graduate Data Analyst
- Senior Global Training Design Manager
- Development Account Manager - B2B
- Wood Machinist
- Telemarketing Executive
- Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
- Office Administrator
- Field Marketing Account Executive
- Customer Services Account Manager
- Client Account Manager
- Bench Joiner
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director