Cavendish Professionals is working with a leading Middle Eastern construction company headquartered in Dubai, specialising in the construction of residential, hospitality, commercial and leisure facilities.
We are looking for a proven and experienced Project Manager to join this well-established company.
- Degree qualified (Construction, Artchitecture, Civil Engineering or other relevant area)
- 20+ years' experience
- 5+ years' experience in Middle East
- Experience working on hotel and tower projects
- Tax-free salary, medical cover, life insurance, accommodation allowance, relocation allowance, end of service bonus.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare