An opportunity has arisen at one of the UK`s most exciting companies.
Based in Birmingham my client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Technical Architect to join their thriving data centre division.
Due to the acquisition of a number of new contracts my client is looking to expand the team by an additional person.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in an expanding company that has recently invested millions back into the business.
If successful, you will act as the Microsoft Technical Specialist.
Providing proactive management and technical guidance for Data Centre infrastructure platforms, support project work, including design work, and providing support for all Data Centre clients.
Core Skills will include ANY of the below:
Experience of being a technical specialist for a specific account would be advantageous.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£55000 to Â£65000 Per: annum Benefits: Excellent benefits
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Adam Straker
- Tel: 0121 237 3280
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Mic
- Posted: 2016-08-02 11:24:05 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- 3rd line Support Engineer Netapp / VMware
- Citrix Engineer
- Project Co-Ordinator
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Network Engineer
- Head of Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET and IIS)
- Games Developer
- Games Designer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Oxford, Up to £30K
- Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager - Agile / Waterfall - Cardiff
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer